Psychotherapy & Counselling Jobs in London at KlearMinds
Please note we are unable to offer work placements or work experience. We only take on fully qualified and experienced psychotherapists.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST(s)
Senior Counselling Psychologists or Senior Integrative Psychotherapists
Join Our Team
KlearMinds is a friendly, established, private integrative psychotherapy and coaching service with a reputation for providing a high quality service. We are seeking experienced, senior integrative psychotherapists with a passion for clinical excellence, to join our team.
Each practitioner works as an independent consultant, at different times, in different locations. This means that your working day is similar to that of a consultant in private practice. The difference is you won’t have to worry about filling appointments, or spending lots of time and money on marketing. We do all this for you. If you simply want to enjoy seeing clients like a private practitioner, on a self-employed basis, free from the stresses involved in promoting and generating referrals, our service may be a good fit for you.
Duties of the Role
- To conduct clinical assessments with clients referred to you for therapy
- To provide integrative psychotherapy to clients on a face to face basis and online
- To maintain up-to-date client attendance records on a weekly basis
- To maintain your own client records and hold them in a secure locked area
- You must be a fully qualified psychotherapist or counselling psychologist with a minimum of 10 years face-to-face psychotherapy experience with adults.
- You must hold a psychological therapy accreditation with either HCPC, UKCP or BACP.
- To provide a therapeutic approach which includes an integration of at least three psychotherapy approaches: including relational psychodynamic and CBT or similar psycho-educational approach, underpinned by a firm knowledge of developmental, neuropsychological and interpersonal therapy processes. To understand and be able to work with unconscious processes and developmental ages presenting in the therapy relationship.
- Experience of working with a wide range of clinical issues including OCD, phobias, PTSD/Abuse, severe psychological disorders, career issues, career change.
- You must be comfortable providing therapy via online platforms: e.g. skype, zoom.
- You must be able to work with KlearMinds on a self-employed basis.
- You would feel confident working with a predominantly high achieving client group who expect to see results.
- You would feel confident working with clients on issues with work and career change.
- When clinically supportive and practicable, to be able to work flexibly with clients around appointment times.
- To feel comfortable to work with a cancellation policy where clients pay for 50% of any cancelled sessions no matter what notice they provide.
- To have your own clinical supervision with a more senior qualified psychotherapist on a minimum of a fortnightly basis, minimum 1 hour, whom you pay and that is not a colleague that you supervise reciprocally.
- KlearMinds is currently developing a supervision team, which means, in the future you will be able to avail of supervision provided by KlearMinds.
KlearMinds will provide the following:
- We provide the marketing and administration for generating clients for your practice.
- We book initial client appointments on your behalf and you manage weekly appointments thereafter. In general, vacancies are filled promptly 95% of the time.
- We provide the rooms for you and your clients, you do not pay for rooms.
- We provide clinical advice and support when needed, not as a replacement for supervision.
- We provide an induction on all the systems you need to be familiar with for working with our service.
- We are friendly and supportive and want you to enjoy your time working with us.
You would need to be available to work in our Liverpool Street location. We are expanding and we are likely to have other central London locations in the future.
During COVID you need to be able to work online with clients, until face to face therapy is resumed.
To avoid problems associated with long commutes, applicants should live in the Greater London area within the M25.
Clinical hours currently available are:
Evenings/Afternoon: Tuesday, Friday (some are 2pm to 8pm, some are 1pm or 5pm to 8pm)
Weekends: Saturday from 8am to 1pm or 2pm to 5pm or 6pm – or a full day
Sunday: hours range from 8am to 7pm
Mornings: Monday, Tuesday, and Friday mornings (any from 7am or 8am or 9am to 1pm)
Our preference is for candidates who can do at least one evening or a weekend slot, however, flexibility may be possible.
For individual sessions (50 mins) you will receive £50-70 per session.
Please submit a full CV and a statement of why you are interested in working with our service.
Application Closing Date: Because we are recruiting a number of therapists we do not have a set closing date. We will be contacting suitable applicants on a first come first serve basis, where their experience and approach meets the criteria outlined in the job description above.
Thank you for your interest in our service.