Psychotherapy & Counselling Jobs in London at KlearMinds
Please note we are unable to offer work placements or work experience. We only take on fully qualified and experienced psychotherapists.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST
Qualified Counselling Psychologist(s) or Integrative Psychotherapist – with CBT experience and proactive approach
BACKGROUND: KlearMinds Therapeutic Approach
In many ways, our service structure reflects the nature of the business we are in. Each practitioner works independently at different times, in different locations. This means that your working day is similar to that of a private practitioner. The difference is you won’t have to worry about filling appointments, or spending lots of time and money on room rental and marketing. We do all this for you. If you simply want to enjoy seeing clients like a private practitioner, free from the stresses involved in promoting and generating referrals, our service may be a good fit for you.
At KlearMinds we have a passion for providing clients with highly effective therapy that gives them lasting results, quickly. Our aim is to enable clients to clearly understand the factors which are causing them difficulty (through psycho-education alongside process) and to empower them to develop the ability to actively tackle the issues they face in their current lives. Whilst we believe childhood experience has a formative influence on all our lives, we do not think consistent, lengthy focus on the past is essential to therapeutic change. We like to take a developmental stance in helping clients understand the childhood creativity which lies behind problematic feelings and behaviours in adulthood. Alongside compassionate self-understanding, our aim is to actively engage in helping our clients develop concrete, adult strategies, to address problems in their present lives and build a future they really want, with confidence and self-understanding.
If you have a similar approach, work integratively and are experienced with CBT therapy, we have the following psychotherapy jobs available:
Counselling Psychologist / Psychotherapist Jobs
- In Liverpool Street Location: Vacancy for counselling psychologist / psychotherapist who can work with individuals on a sessional basis for a minimum of 5 hours per week (5 to 7 hours per session).Flexibility with clinical hours is possible, if you are a suitable candidate, we would be happy to discuss options with you.
Clinical hours currently available are: Mornings on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings (7am to 1pm). Evenings/Afternoon Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday (approx. 2pm to 8pm), Weekends: Saturday 8am to 7pm. Sunday 8am to 5pm. We are expanding so if you are qualified and interested in working at different times, please do send us your CV.
- Remuneration You will receive an hourly rate per client session £50 for individual and £65 for couples.
- Starting Dates: We are looking for people who can begin working with our service in August and September.
Requirements you will need to meet, to be eligible for the above post:
- You will be fully qualified and accredited with the BPS, HCPC, UKCP or BACP
- A minimum of 10 years face to face clinical experience
- You can work integratively with at least 3 psychological models, one being CBT and ideally some coaching skills
- You have experience of working with a wide range of clinical issues including OCD, phobias and severe psychological disorders
- You would feel confident working with clients who wish to change career and would like some structured strategies around achieving this
- You will have your own professional indemnity insurance and your own supervision and be committed to your continued professional development
- You will be able to work independently
- You must have an integrative approach and be able to draw from a range of therapies to tailor your interventions to suit the clients learning style. You must have a pro-active approach that offers psycho-educational and concrete strategies for the client to utilize and you must also be trained to work with unconscious processes. Purely psychodynamic or psychoanalytic approaches would not fit with our service provision style, neither would a pure CBT approach.
KlearMinds will provide the following:
- We provide the marketing and administration for generating clients for your practice.
- We book initial client appointments on your behalf and you manage weekly appointments thereafter. In general when you provide us with two weeks notice of a vacancy, an appointment is normally placed in the vacant slot on the date it arises. There may be some occasions when a gap may occur, e.g. just before Christmas or August, in general vacancies are filled promptly 90% of the time.
- We provide the rooms for you and your clients.
- We provide clinical advice and support when needed, in conjunction with your clinical supervisor (not as a replacement for supervision, you pay for your own supervision).
- We provide an induction on all the systems you need to be familiar with for working with our service.
- We are friendly and supportive and want you to enjoy your time working with us.
If you are a confident practitioner and enjoy working independently, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are successful we will contact you. If you do not hear from us it means you have not been successful at this time.
Thank you for your interest in our service.