PSYCHOTHERAPY SERVICE MANAGER POST
KlearMinds is a friendly, reputable, private psychotherapy and coaching organisation. Our passion is clinical excellence. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced clinic manager to join our leadership team. You will be an integrative psychotherapist or counselling psychologist. So, if you have experience of providing therapy as well as service management, we’d love to hear from you.
This full-time position is stimulating, interesting and varied. As service manager, you will run the day to day management of the service. You will oversee client enquiries and provide clinical advice and recommendations when required. Our client group is predominantly self-referring, high functioning and seeking robust, proactive therapy. You will manage and lead on the expansion of our existing team of highly experienced psychotherapists and counselling psychologists, who provide integrative therapy. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy your own therapy caseload.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH US:
- You will be part of a friendly, fun and collaborative team
- Your role is supported by our administration team and clinic directors
- You can choose your own clinical supervisor
- We have a high functioning, motivated and stimulating client group
- Competitive salary
- We are working towards establishing a bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Our clinic rooms are warm, professional and located in prime London locations.
£50,000 to £60,000 per annum (Salary Range)
Full-time position. Hours: 9.30am to 6.30pm – Monday to Friday – Flexible working hours may be considered
Please Note: If you have your own private practice based in a central London or a London city location, due to a conflict of interest, it would not be suitable for you to submit an application to our service.
- Management of all aspects of service delivery
- Managing our team of integrative psychotherapists and counselling psychologists
- Overseeing management of service enquiries in liaison with our administration team
- Liaising with clinic directors in all aspects of service provision
- Participate in team meetings
- Overseeing management of our therapy rooms
- Manage your own clinical caseload of up to 12 clients, providing integrative psychotherapy on a face to face basis (during COVID all therapy is provided online).
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You must be a qualified psychotherapist or counselling psychologist.
- You must hold accreditation with UKCP, HCPC, BACP or BABCP
- A minimum of 10 years clinical experience providing face to face adult psychotherapy (which includes private self-funding clients)
- To provide a therapeutic approach which includes an integration of at least three psychotherapy approaches. Ideally, these will include psychoeducation, understanding unconscious processes and developmental theory. An understanding and integration of new approaches from neuroscience would be an advantage (e.g. sensorimotor, polyvagal and/or internal family systems).
- Extensive experience of working with a wide range of clinical issues. Experience working with OCD, phobia, PTSD/Abuse and career issues would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of managing a psychotherapy team
- Experience of managing psychotherapy service delivery
- Competency and experience using google drive, excel, email, online platforms and service management databases and booking systems
- A passion for managing all aspects of psychotherapy service provision
- An all rounder who enjoys managing therapists as much as talking to clients on the telephone regarding their queries about therapy
- You will have pragmatic approach and enjoy working with and developing the administrative systems, spreadsheets and databases that enable the service to function smoothly and efficiently
- The ability to provide psychotherapy that is high quality and integrative
The ability to provide therapists with clinical guidance and recommendations to support best practice. (Each therapist has their own independent clinical supervisor.)
- The ability to maintain clear boundaries around the provision of clinical guidance to therapists, that does not step into clinical supervision
- An ability to understand and manage the process/relational and systemic issues which can arise when therapists work under an organizational structure
- You will be a team player
We are based in central London locations.
Please submit a full CV and a statement (OF NO MORE THAN 2 A4 PAGES) OUTLINING YOUR REASONS FOR APPLYING FOR THIS POST AND WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE SUITABLE, IN RELATION TO THE JOB DESCRIPTION. Email your application to: email@example.com