Psychotherapy & Counselling Jobs in London at KlearMinds
Please note we are unable to offer work placements or work experience. We only take on fully qualified and experienced psychotherapists.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POST(s)
Senior Counselling Psychologists or Senior Integrative Psychotherapists
Join Our Team
KlearMinds is a friendly, established, private integrative psychotherapy and coaching organisation with a reputation for providing a high quality service. We are seeking experienced, senior integrative psychotherapists with a passion for clinical excellence, to join our team.
Your working day is similar to that of a consultant in private practice. The difference is, you don’t have to pay for rooms or marketing or worry about filling appointments. We do all this for you. If you simply want to enjoy seeing clients, under the umbrella of a supportive service, free from the stresses involved in promoting and generating referrals, our service may be a good fit for you.
We understand that work in the private sector can be isolating and many therapists miss a team connection. As we are growing, we are creating opportunities for our therapists to connect, via regular team meetings, training and team events and experience a deeper sense of community.
Benefits of working with us:
- We provide you with a full caseload of clients for the hours you choose to work.
- The opportunity to reach the highest pay level rapidly, with potential for future pay increases as our service expands.
- The admin required from you is very minimal.
- We provide you with helpful, friendly administrative support.
- We provide clinical advice and support when needed.
- We provide opportunities for you to connect with other therapists within the team, e.g. via regular team meetings, free training events and team get togethers.
- We provide professional, comfortable rooms in prime locations, for you and your clients, you do not pay for rooms (during COVID all appointments are conducted online)
- In the near future you will also be able to avail of free supervision we will provide.
- We provide an induction on all the systems you need to be familiar with for working with our service, so you feel supported and comfortable before you start seeing clients.
- We are friendly and supportive and want you to enjoy your time working with us.
Flexible Hours to Suit Your Schedule
You can choose hours that will work best for you, from a range of availability including: full day, morning, afternoon, evening and/or weekend. Ideally you will be able to do a minimum of 10 hours per week, which would include one evening slot from 5pm to 8pm (last appointment) OR one weekend slot. Flexibility on this may be possible.
You will receive £60-80 per 50 minute session. Based on a clinical caseload of 20 sessions per week, you can expect earnings to start around £46,920 and increase to approximately £62,560 per annum. As our service is expanding, there will be future opportunities for further increases in income potential.
- To conduct clinical assessments with clients referred to you for therapy.
- To provide integrative psychotherapy to clients on a face to face basis in the rooms we provide in central London (during COVID all therapy is provided online). The option to work partly online or online only is also possible.
- To complete a small amount of weekly admin, i.e. brief client attendance records .
- To maintain your own client records and hold them in a secure locked area.
- You must be a fully qualified psychotherapist or counselling psychologist.
- Preferably with over 7 years experience providing one to one psychotherapy to adults.
- You must hold a psychological therapy accreditation with either HCPC, UKCP or BACP.
- To provide a therapeutic approach which includes an integration of at least three psychotherapy approaches. Ideally, these will have elements of psychoeducation, understanding unconscious processes and developmental ages presenting in therapy. An understanding and integration of new approaches from neuroscience would be an advantage (e.g. sensorimotor, polyvagal and/or internal family systems).
- Experience working with a wide range of clinical issues. Experience working with PTSD/Abuse and career issues would be an advantage.
- Alongside face to face therapy, you must be comfortable providing therapy via online platforms: e.g. skype, zoom.
- You must be able to work with KlearMinds on a self-employed basis.
- You would feel confident working with a predominantly high achieving client group who expect to see results.
- You would feel confident working with clients on issues with work and career change
- When clinically supportive and practicable, to be able to work flexibly with clients around appointment times.
- To feel comfortable to work with a cancellation policy where clients pay for 50% of any cancelled sessions.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you have your own private practice based in a central London or a London city location, due to a conflict of interest, it would not be suitable for you to submit an application to our service.
KlearMinds is developing a supervision team, which means, in the future you will be able to avail of free supervision provided by KlearMinds. We recommend you also have your own clinical supervision with a more senior qualified psychotherapist, whom you pay and that is not a colleague that you supervise reciprocally.
Central London (near Oxford Circus) and London City (near Liverpool Street) and online options.
During COVID you need to be able to work online with clients. After COVID, ideally you would be available to provide therapy, face to face, in our London room locations. The option to work partly online or online only is also possible.
Please submit a full CV and a statement of why you are interested in working with our service to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Closing Date: Because we are recruiting a number of therapists we do not have a set closing date. We will be contacting suitable applicants on a first come first serve basis, where their experience and approach meets the criteria outlined in the job description above.
Thank you for your interest in our service.