Online Therapy & Counselling
Research demonstrates that online counselling is as effective as face to face therapy, in helping people discover how to address a wide range of issues: from anxiety and depression, to relationship and career concerns.
- Research indicates the results you can get are as good as face-to-face sessions
- You can gain access to London’s highly qualified and experienced counsellors
- You can access it in the convenience of your own home, office or hotel
- You won’t have to spend time or money on travel
- It can enable you to organise child-care more conveniently without travelling
- It can make therapy easily accessible for people with certain disabilities
Many people find online therapy or coaching works much better for them compared with in person sessions, in some of the following situations:
- Busy Schedules: If you have a very busy schedule, at work or at home, travelling to and from appointments can eat into precious time and cause unnecessary stress. Arranging an online therapy session from your office or home can mean you get to address the issues that concern you, without other areas of your life suffering.
- Accessing High Quality Therapy: If you live outside of a centre of excellence like London, sometimes it can be difficult to find the high quality therapy accessible there. Online therapy gives you access to highly qualified and experienced counsellors at KlearMinds, who can help you quickly and effectively tackle your concerns.
- Travelling Regularly: If your job or lifestyle requires spending a lot of time in different cities or locations, online counselling can be ideal. It enables you to have regular sessions so you can address your concerns more quickly, without having to deal with long gaps between face-to-face sessions which could slow down your progress.
- Living Abroad: If you are living abroad, it may be difficult to find an expert counsellor who provides the type therapy approach that will suit you best. By accessing your coaching or counselling online, you can enjoy the comfort of easily accessing the type of online psychotherapy, that is highly effective for you.
How Do Online Counselling Appointments Work?
We can provide online therapy using any of the common platforms including: skype, WhatsApp, FaceTime and Zoom. We also work with many people who use Google Hangouts, Microsoft Teams and a range of other platforms via their office set up.
Your therapist will conduct your online appointments in a private, secure room maintaining the same standards of privacy and confidentiality as in personal face to face therapy.
Is Online Counselling Secure?
Maggie Morrow is an award winning psychotherapist, an accomplished life coach and counsellor, and Director of KlearMinds. In 2007 she was awarded the BACP National Award for advancing the quality of therapy service provision to the highest standards in the UK.
Maggie’s experience spans over 20 years helping people overcome problems so they can enjoy more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
How Much Does Online Therapy & Counselling Cost at Klearminds?
Individual: £120 - £160; Couples: £130 - £180;
Fees are charged on a per session basis.
A standard session lasts 50 minutes.
Not Sure Which Therapist or Type of Therapy You Need?
Get in touch with Maggie Morrow, Award Winning Therapist & KlearMinds Director. Maggie can help match you with the right therapist based on your needs.