Online Counselling and Coaching – via Skype or Face-Time
Would you like to access high quality counselling, at a time and place most convenient for you?
If you are seeking help but cannot easily access good quality psychotherapy, that either fits your busy schedule or is accessible in your area – online counselling can offer the perfect solution.
Skype and face-time, counselling or coaching, can be very effective in helping people discover how to address a wide range of issues: from anxiety and depression, to relationship and career concerns.
Research indicates that online psychotherapy can be equally as effective
as face-to-face consultations.
Online Counselling and Coaching at KlearMinds
At KlearMinds our online psychologist has helped many individuals address their issues via Skype and Face-Time.
Jo Frost – Psychotherapist, Occupational Psychologist
MSc (Psych), PG Dip, BSc, UKCP
Jo provides our Online Counselling via Skype and Face-Time for clients who cannot easily access of London centres. Jo is a highly experienced psychotherapist and psychologist with over 14 year experience. She excels in helping people address their concerns in a manner that clients find highly supportive, educational and empowering.
Jo has helped people successfully address a wide range of issues including: relationship difficulties, anxiety, depression, work issues and career issues, low mood, stress, panic disorders, bullying, trauma, eating disorders, low self-esteem and more listed below.
Jo is skilled in a range of therapeutic approaches including: psychodynamic psychotherapy, humanistic psychotherapy, cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) and coaching techniques. This training and experience enable her to skilfully tailor her interventions to best suit the learning style of each client she works with. She can help you understand what is going wrong and identify the strategies that will help you move forward, as quickly as possible. Learn more.
How Does Online Counselling Work at KlearMinds?
- You simply contact us by email or phone and request a skype session
- We will then forward your details to Jo Frost, our Skype Psychologist. Jo will contact you directly by email to arrange a skype time, swap skype or face-time contact details and arrange payment processing
- Fees for Online Counselling and Coaching are £100 per 50 minute session
Is Skype Counselling Secure?
Talking to a Skype psychologist is very secure. In fact, Skype’s video and chat services use encryption technology, which is one of the most advanced forms of Internet security that is currently widely available. Even if a person managed to intercept a message, it would be in a complex code that they would be unable to decipher.
What Issues Can Online Coaching and Counselling Help With?
Here are some of the issues that online counselling can help you address:
When Can an Online Psychologist Help?
Here are a few situations where online coaching and counselling might be the preferred method of getting help:
- Busy Schedules: If you have a very busy schedule, at work or at home, taking time out to get to and from appointments can feel like a waste, and cause unnecessary stress. Arranging a skype session from your office or home can mean you get to tackle the issues that concern you, without other areas of your life suffering.
- Accessing High Quality Therapy: If you live outside of a centre of excellence like London, sometimes it can be difficult to find the type of high quality therapy accessible there. Online therapy gives you access to the type of highly qualified and experienced counsellors available at KlearMinds, who can help you quickly and effectively tackle your concerns.
- Travelling Regularly: If your job or lifestyle requires you spend a lot of time in different cities or countries, online counselling can be ideal. It enables you to have regular sessions so you can address your concerns more quickly without having to deal with long gaps between face-to-face sessions which can slow down your progress.
- Living Abroad: If you are living abroad in a non-English speaking country, it can be difficult to find a good counsellor that has enough command of English or the type of training or therapeutic approach that will really suit you. By accessing your coaching or counselling online, you can enjoy the comfort of discussing your issues, in your mother tongue and accessing the type of online psychotherapy that you will feel most comfortable to work with.
Benefits of Online Psychotherapy
- Research indicates the results you can get are as good as face-to-face sessions
- You can access it in the convenience of your own home, office or hotel
- It can be easily accessible for people with certain disabilities
- You won’t have to spend time or money on travel
- It can enable you to organise child-care more conveniently without travelling