Career Coaching in London
Being successful in your career can significantly improve your happiness.KlearMinds can offer effective career coaching in London to help you discover, simple yet powerful steps, that you can take to make your career an enjoyable success.
Do you feel unhappy in your job? Perhaps you are successful but frustrated or overworked? Maybe you feel stuck in a career you don’t like and want to change it. Perhaps you are not progressing in a way that feels good. Perhaps you are experiencing difficult feelings of anxiety or being bullied at work and are struggling to deal with the negative emotions and thoughts that arise?
Our personal career coaching can help you change what you don’t like and help you to:-
- Identify and pursue the right career path for you
- Make a successful career change
- Reduce the level of work stress
- Create a healthy work/life balance
For effective personal career coaching in London to help you achieve long-term results, get in touch with us today.
Our Career counsellors in London have extensive training and experience. We can help you:
- Improve your productivity, and motivation, set achievable goals, prioritise tasks, manage heavy workloads
- Discover simple, effective work stress/anxiety reduction techniques, reduce burnout
- Improve working relationships with co-workers, management or staff
- Understand different personality types and strategies for succeeding at work
- Understand how personal habits hold you back at work
- Learn steps you can take to manage conflict, anger or bullying at work
- Find your success formula for a healthy work/life balance
- Discover how to stop work issues from negatively impacting your life outside work
- Understand and overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Discover how to tackle perfectionism and still succeed
Develop public speaking, assertiveness and self-confidence skills
- Learn how to succeed at interviews, a new job, promotion, performance reviews
- Find a career or make a career change
- Learn how to constructively manage redundancy, returning to work, retirement
KlearMinds career coaching is unique because we combine coaching with therapy. Every approach has its strengths and limitations. Coaching has some great tools for setting and achieving goals. However, coaching alone does not always enable people to address underlying blocks to their success. This is where our therapy skills come in. We often see clients who have had coaching which has been helpful to a point but they still feel stuck, as it was unable to address problematic blockages to their ability to sustain consistent progress and/or achieve their goals.
We are proactive, which means we actively help people understand difficulties and provide useful guidance, tools and strategies that can enable you to turn things around positively.
Our unique career coaching approach does the following:
- Empowers you with the ability to tackle underlying blocks to success
- Develop the skills you need to achieve your goals
- Enables you to develop the ability to sustain your own career progress, independently, without requiring ongoing coaching or therapy.
Take the First Step Towards Improving Your Career
If you’ve had enough of feeling stressed or unhappy at work and wish to change your career for the better, please get in touch with our London City career counselling and career coaching team near Liverpool Street. Our clinic is within easy reach of Aldgate, Bank, Moorgate, Shoreditch, Barbican and Old Street tube stations or book online.
Can I Benefit from Career Coaching?
At KlearMinds, we understand the work pressures arising from demanding careers and high level jobs in London. Our clients include CEOs/Company Directors, senior management executives, entrepreneurs and many other professionals in the City and worldwide. We also help individuals who are trying to find a career that they can enjoy working in.
How Long Does Career Coaching Take?
What Happens at my First Coaching Session
How does online career counselling work?
Maggie Morrow is an award winning psychotherapist, an accomplished life coach and counsellor, and Director of KlearMinds. In 2007 she was awarded the BACP National Award for advancing the quality of therapy service provision to the highest standards in the UK.
Maggie’s experience spans over 20 years helping people overcome problems so they can enjoy more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
Not Sure Which Therapist Or Type Of Therapy You Need?
Get in touch with Maggie Morrow, Award Winning Therapist & KlearMinds Director. Maggie can help match you with the right therapist based on your needs.
Online Counselling Available.
Why do you feel ‘stuck’ in your life and how can you move forward?
Have you ever felt like you're just going through the motions in life without any real purpose or making progress?…
8 tips on how to find Direction in Life and enjoy the journey
If you would like to discover the path in life that will make you feel happiest and most fulfilled, following…