Help to Stop Bullying at Work
KlearMinds Therapy can help you discover how to deal with work place bullying and empower you with effective strategies, that you can use, to prevent bullying happening to you in future.
At KlearMinds our CBT bullying counselling can show you how to deal with bullies effectively. The success formula to beat bullying contains three key ingredients:
- Uderstanding bullies and why they act in a bullying manner.
- Developing effective strategies to deal with bullies.
Establishing the confidence you need to stop being bullied, for good.
A KlearMinds bullying counsellor can help you understand why you are being bullied at work. You will discover a set of reliable ways to deal with bullying at work effectively and how how to develop the confidence to stop any bullying in your future.
- Learn what motivates bullies and how this information can help you stop office bullying
- Discover how to identify signs and types of bullying and prevent them affecting you
- Learn how to replace anxiety, anger or fear, with confidence when facing a bully
- Discover proven, effective strategies to deal with work place bullying
- Build a set of tools to confidently manage any future bullies and become free from bullying
Bullying bosses appear in many different forms. Whilst some may be overtly abusive others can be subtly controlling. Whatever the character type, if their approach to you is causing you distress, you want to know how to deal with it. Because a boss often holds the power to have you hired or fired, strategies for dealing with them need to be considered carefully. We can help you assess the best approach for you and discover the steps you need to take, to make the changes you want.
Maggie Morrow is an award winning psychotherapist, an accomplished life coach and counsellor, and Founder of KlearMinds. In 2007 she was awarded the BACP National Award for advancing the quality of therapy service provision to the highest standards in the UK.
Maggie’s experience spans over 25 years helping people overcome problems so they can enjoy more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
Take the First Step Towards Making Your Life Better
If you have had enough of work place bullying and are ready to change your life for the better, our bullying counsellors can help you.
Not Sure Which Therapist Or Type Of Therapy You Need?
Get in touch with Maggie Morrow, Award Winning Therapist & KlearMinds Director. Maggie can help match you with the right therapist based on your needs.
Online Counselling Available.