Relationship Counselling & Coaching
Whatever relationship difficulties you are facing, our London relationship counsellors can help you understand why things are not working and what steps you can take to make things better, fast.
Need Help for Relationship Issues?
Developing healthy and meaningful connections with others is an important part of your wellbeing. Relationships can be complex and the pressures of modern life can put a huge amount of stress on our relationships. Disagreements and miscommunications with those around us can leave us feeling angry, disappointed, rejected and lonely. Strained and failed relationships not only erode self-confidence, but also negatively impact other aspects of your life.
How Can Relationship Counselling Help?
Our experienced relationship therapists can help you identify patterns of behaviour which you may not realise are causing relationship problems. We will show you simple steps you can take to improve your relationship difficulties, quickly. We use a powerful combination of relationship counselling and coaching, which includes advice and active strategies, to help you achieve the improvements you want.
Throughout a course of therapy sessions you can discover how to:
- Gain clarity about the changes needed to improve the quality of your relationships
- Improve your dating experience and starting a new relationship
- How to find a relationship that will last and is right for you
- Learn to listen and communicate more effectively
- Make and maintain a better connection
- Resolve conflicts
- Mend broken relationships and restore trust
- Develop healthy boundaries
- Work through difficult dynamics
- Discover proven strategies that can help maintain lasting, healthy relationships
- Learn how to prevent problems from destroying your relationships now or in the future
What Problems Are You Experiencing?
Our relationship therapists have many years of experience in helping individuals and couples deal with and overcome a wide range of problems. If you are facing any of these relationship challenges, we can help.
- Coping with or resolving difficult family relationships
- Wanting more and/or better friendships
- Difficulties with your partner or spouse
- Lack of connection, power imbalances in relationship, managing jealousy & anger
- Struggling with the effect of an affair(s) or being unfaithful
- Difficult work relationships
- Struggling to find/sustain a lasting intimate relationship
- Ending a relationship
- Inability to resolve conflicts, unhealthy boundaries, lack of empathy and understanding
- Coping with relationship stress or anxiety or depression
Take the First Step to Solving Your Relationship Problems Today
The skills you learn in relationship counselling can help you make more informed relationship choices and develop positive bonds with others, increase your self-awareness, build confidence and lead to a more productive, empowered and authentic life. If you want to enjoy better relationships – why not contact us today, we can help.
Do you need Couples Therapy?
Meet Our Experienced Therapists
Maggie’s experience spans over 20 years helping people overcome problems so they can enjoy more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
The following feedback is from a client who we provided with a therapist re-match:
Just wanted to say, amazing pick with Kate. Very happy with the switch.
I am loving my therapy and making progress already after 3 sessions. Read More
Not Sure Which Therapist Or Type Of Therapy You Need?
Get in touch with Maggie Morrow, Award Winning Therapist & KlearMinds Director. Maggie can help match you with the right therapist based on your needs.
Online Counselling Available.
Information & Self-Help Tips for Relationships
Monogamy or Non-Monogamy?
How “to do” relationships well, is frequently asked about in the therapy world, with monogamy or non-monogamy often being raised…
Is your mid-life crisis ruining your marriage?
Are you having a mid-life crisis? However clichéd it sounds, it’s an experience that many people go through. Not only…
Learn how to strengthen your marriage
Every marriage has its ups and downs. You may have found your perfect partner and be living happily ever after…
5 signs that it’s not too late to save an unhappy relationship
When things go wrong in a relationship or marriage, it may be difficult to pinpoint what exactly the issues…
How can you tell if you’re in a bad relationship?
We all deserve to feel safe, loved and happy in a romantic relationship but sometimes it’s not as straightforward as…
Relationship problems – what’s wrong with us?
There may be many reasons why your love is on the rocks. However, if things between you and your spouse…
Our London Therapy Locations
We help people across London and have therapy rooms in Central London & London City.
Our hand-selected therapists have trained in the UK’s most respected counselling institutions. They hold a minimum of 8 and up to 30 years clinical experience within the NHS, private and/or charitable sectors in and around London. They are registered with: