Job Vacancies at KlearMinds
Would you like to be part of a highly respected private therapy service (est. 2008) with a dynamic, friendly and supportive team?
If you are a qualified, experienced integrative psychotherapist or counselling psychologist and meet the criteria outline in the job description below, we would love to hear from you. Instructions on how to apply are noted at the end of this page.
KlearMinds (established in 2008) is a reputable, private psychological therapy and coaching organisation. Our passion is providing clinical excellence. Central to our ethos is jointly creating a work environment where all team members feel fulfilled, happy and love working together. We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Clinic Director to join our friendly, fun team.
This position is stimulating, interesting and varied. Our client group is predominantly self-referring, high functioning and seeking robust, proactive therapy. As Clinic Director, you will collaborate with our leadership and admin team in the day to day management of the service. You will manage and lead on the expansion of our existing team of highly experienced psychotherapists and counselling psychologists, who provide integrative therapy. You will also have the opportunity to enjoy your own therapy caseload. You will oversee client enquiries and provide clinical advice and recommendations when required. You will be supported by our lovely admin team.
- You will be part of a friendly, fun, collaborative team who love and enjoy what we do
- Your role is supported by our administration team and clinic directors
- You will be provided with clinical supervision
- We work with a lovely, engaging, high functioning, motivated and stimulating client group
- Competitive salary
- Our therapists are experienced senior practitioners who are committed to providing high quality therapy
- The role is a nice blend of online (working from home) and onsite work in London
- Our clinic rooms are lovely, warm, professional and located in prime London locations
- Paid annual leave
- Pension scheme
You will be required to work 3 days minimum between Monday and Friday – additional part-time hours and full-time options are open for discussion. The salary range for this position is £60,000 to £70,000 per annum (pro rata).
- Managing your own clinical caseload of 8 to 12 clients (depending on the number of days you work), providing integrative psychotherapy. Sessions will be a blend of face to face and online.
- Liaising with clinic directors in all aspects of service provision
- Managing our team of highly experienced integrative psychotherapists and counselling psychologists with a collegiate approach – our therapists are highly experienced and clinically skilled so you would also be someone with considerable clinical skills and confidence
- Overseeing management of client and business enquiries in liaison with our clinical and administration team – providing clinical guidance and direction – chatting with enquirers on the phone and providing them with an experience of quality therapeutic advice and recommendations
- Participate in team meetings
- The role is a blend of online and London office based working
- You must be a qualified psychotherapist or counselling psychologist
- You must hold accreditation with UKCP, HCPC, BPS, BACP
- A minimum of 10 years clinical experience providing face to face adult psychotherapy
- You must have an integrated therapy approach and be able to provide a therapeutic approach which includes an integration of at least three psychotherapy approaches. Ideally, these will include psychoeducation, understanding unconscious processes and developmental theory.
- Extensive experience of working with a wide range of clinical issues. Experience working with couples, OCD, phobia, PTSD/Abuse and career issues. An understanding and integration of new therapy approaches from neuroscience would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of managing and clinically guiding a psychotherapy team
- Competency and experience using google drive, excel, email, online platforms and service management databases and booking systems
- You will be a highly competent psychotherapy practitioner with a passion for providing high quality therapy
- You will be an all rounder who enjoys managing and clinically supporting therapists as much as talking to clients on the telephone and tailoring bespoke recommendations relevant to their queries about therapy
- You will have a passion for managing all aspects of psychological therapy service provision within this private sector and relatively prompt client response environment
- You will be self-motivated, a quick learner, with the ability to prioritise, pay attention to detail and lead clearly in this multi-functional role
- You will have a passion and ability to provide psychological therapy that is high quality and integrative
- You will have the ability to provide therapists with clinical guidance and recommendations to support best practice. (Each therapist has their own independent clinical supervisor. They may also choose to have the clinical supervision KlearMinds offers them)
- The ability to maintain clear boundaries around the provision of clinical guidance to therapists, that does not step into clinical supervision
- An ability to understand and manage the process/relational and systemic issues which can arise when therapists work under an organisational structure
- You will have a pragmatic part and enjoy working with and developing the administrative systems, spreadsheets and databases that enable the service to function smoothly and efficiently
- You will feel at home being a supportive, creative and positive team player
The role is a flexible blend of home based and London office based working. We have beautiful therapy rooms situated in prime locations based in London City and London West End.
Please submit a full CV and a statement (OF NO MORE THAN 2 A4 PAGES) OUTLINING YOUR REASONS FOR APPLYING FOR THIS POST AND WHY YOU THINK YOU WOULD BE SUITABLE, IN RELATION TO THE JOB DESCRIPTION.
Email your application to: email@example.com
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: The advert will be closed as soon as the position is filled.