Job Vacancies at KlearMinds
Adult Psychotherapy Supervisor
Would you like to be part of a highly respected private therapy service (est. 2008) with a dynamic, friendly and supportive team?
If you are a qualified, experienced psychotherapist and supervisor and meet the criteria outline in the job description below, we would love to hear from you. Instructions on how to apply are noted at the end of this page.
Join Our Team
KlearMinds is a friendly, reputable, private integrative psychotherapy and coaching organisation, established in 2008. It is a really exciting time to join us as we are expanding and building our supervisory team. Our ethos is to develop a collaborative, community culture, that our supervision consultants value and enjoy being part of.
At KlearMinds we create a stimulating learning environment which meets the expertise of our highly experienced consultant therapists. All our therapists are integrative psychotherapists who provide either or both individual and couples therapy. Our service ethos is to provide integrative, process oriented and proactive psychotherapy.
The Position Includes the Following Responsibilities:
- To provide clinical supervision for a minimum of three of consultant psychotherapists/counselling psychologists (with clinical experience ranging from 8 to 30 years)
- To provide supervision for individual or couples work, preferably both
- The supervision format would be one to one
- Supervision would be provided predominantly via an online platform.
Supervision frequency would be fortnightly, 1 hour or a 50 minute session per therapist
- You will be a practicing psychotherapist with a caseload of individuals and or couples.
- Ideally, you would be interested in working with a small caseload of KlearMinds clients (3 or more) – these could be online
- You would need to be competent and comfortable with providing supervision via online platforms.
- The position is primarily remote based therefore, computer, internet connection and mobile telephone are necessary.
We are developing the following structures to support your work with KlearMinds:
- To provide you with a supervisor for your supervisory work – the amount would be discussed in relation to your caseload of therapists
- To provide you with a supervisor for your caseload of KlearMinds therapy clients
- The clinic leadership and administrative team are always happy to support and assist
We Welcome Applications Who Meet the Following Criteria:
- You must be a fully qualified integrative psychotherapist or counselling psychologist
- You must hold accreditation with UKCP, HCPC, BPS or BACP
- A minimum of 15 years experience required, providing face to face adult psychotherapy utilizing a comprehensively integrated psychotherapy approach
- Experience of working with private self-funding adult clients
- Confidence in working with complex, unconscious, implicit clinical processes
- Competently supervise therapists to integrate process within proactive therapy and vice versa
- Significant experience, self awareness and development via your own personal therapy
- Significant learning and development through your own supervision
A minimum of 10 years experience providing psychotherapy supervision that:
- Contains a large proportion of one to one adult psychotherapy supervision
- Ideally includes supervision of couples work
- Is comprehensively integrative
- Understands developmental processes and how to work with their manifestation in the therapeutic relationship
- Facilitates therapist ability to work with conscious and unconscious processes
- Understands how neuropsychology influences emotional, physiological and cognitive processes
includes psycho-education, proactive strategies/exercises as appropriate
Clinical Qualities Required
- A passion for providing integrative psychotherapy supervision that is of high quality
- A passion to facilitate the growth and development of psychotherapists in the provision of the best clinical practice
- The ability to facilitate therapist capacity to work integratively: blending psychotherapy process, developmental, relational, psychoeducational, proactive exercise or coaching type elements, so their work is tailored to the clients needs rather than the client having to adapt to therapist
- The ability to create a supervision space where therapists can show their vulnerability and mistakes, so they can learn
- Competence in providing a high standard of clinical supervision whether it be via face to face or an online platform
- Ability to collaborate with service management regarding clinical issues, such as parallel process across therapist, client, supervisor and the service
- To watch for any clinical processes which may undermine provision of best service to the client
- An ability to understand and work competently with the process/relational and systemic issues which can arise when therapists work within an organizational structure
Flexible Hours & Pay
Supervision format will be 1 hour to 50 minutes per therapist, predominantly on a fortnightly basis. You can choose hours that will work best for you based on each therapists’ availability. You will be paid £75 per hour for supervisory and client work.
You would provide supervision predominantly using an online platform from your own private workspace. Therapists may wish to opt for face to face, however, this would only be an option if it is convenient for both parties.
If you feel you have the right qualifications and experience, please email your CV to: email@example.com. Plus one page (A4) maximum, indicating how you meet the requirements for this post.
Our hand-selected therapists have trained in the UK’s most respected counselling institutions. They hold a minimum of 8 and up to 30 years clinical experience within the NHS, private and/or charitable sectors in and around London. They are registered with: