CBT for Low Self Esteem
When our self-esteem is low, we can be fearful, self-critical and frustrated by our inability to live our lives in a manner that truly feels good. Low self-esteem is often maintained by a negative cycle which keeps us stuck and frustrated.
The good news is that Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) for low self-esteem can provide some excellent tools to help you out of your stuckness, enabling you to move towards creating a life in which you can feel good about yourself and the path you are on.
At KlearMinds we integrate our CBT therapy with a range of life coaching and psychotherapy tools. We do this because CBT therapy can sometimes be limited in its ability to address underlying historical and problematic roots which can sometime make the problems return. To prevent this outcome, we use additional therapies to help you address both the roots and the here and now triggers which cause self-esteem problems, so you can build lasting and reliable self-esteem and self confidence. You can learn more about our CBT Therapy by clicking here.
CBT therapy helps you understand how certain patterns of thinking, behaviour and feelings you experience keeps you stuck in a low-self esteem feeding cycle. Your therapist can develop a CBT treatment plan to help you identify alternative strategies to replace the negative cycles that keep you stuck. This process can help you develop more self confidence, feel happier and achieve more of what you want from your life.
- Discover how certain thoughts and behaviours feed a negative cycle of low self-esteem and what you can do to turn this around
- Learn how certain situations can trigger negative thought patterns and behaviours and how to prevent this from happening in your future
- Discover how you can feel in control of your life unhampered by self-doubt
- Discover new ways of thinking and behaving that enable you to break free from feeling bad and develop the confidence you need to feel good about yourself as you create a life you can enjoy more fully
- Learn strategies which enable you to deal with life’s challenges confidently and enjoy life’s pleasures with ease and comfort
Maggie Morrow is an award winning psychotherapist, an accomplished life coach and counsellor, and Director of KlearMinds. In 2007 she was awarded the BACP National Award for advancing the quality of therapy service provision to the highest standards in the UK.
Maggie’s experience spans over 20 years helping people overcome problems so they can enjoy more fulfilling and satisfying lives.
Hundreds of clients have trusted KlearMinds to help them find a therapist. Our Clinical Directors review every enquiry to match you with an expert therapist who can help you resolve your concerns and achieve your goals. Simply complete our enquiry form or request a telephone call to find a therapist who is the best match.
Understand and Improve Your Self Confidence (INFOGRAPHIC)
In this post we feature an infographic that covers in a light hearted way the topic of "understanding…
The History of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) is a popular psychological treatment which has been shown to be effective in treating common disorders…